Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lissy's New Bed & More Matilda!

I'm so excited! Felicity now has her own toddler bed! Courtesy of her dear cousins, Zayden and his mom Gio. She adores this little bed. We brought it home, set it up, made the bed, even laid bunny on it for good measure. She followed me into the room, then stopped. She looked at the bed, looked at Chris and I, and we told her it was her new Big Girl bed.Boy did she go wild! She crawled on it, jumped, grabbed bunny, snuggled...it was great.


It is so much fun to watch her play on her new bed!


When we got the bed set up, we all went down stairs for dinner and a movie. Our movie choice of the night? Matilda. :D I borrowed it from my mom, and I'm sure it will see many many uses before it's returned to her. As we were watching, I realized that the name of Miss Honey's doll is Lissy-Doll. HA! I swear that I didn't remember that when we nick named Felicity, Lissy. I always thought the name was Lucy-Doll! Oh the things you learn when you pay attention. So now, I've taken a shine to calling her my little Lissy Doll.

She's so photogenic...Love it! ^_^

0 comments: