Friday, October 8, 2010

Great Performance!

Woo! Tonight was probably the best audience we have ever ever had for "I'll Be Back Before Midnight"! There was lots of gasping and screeching, and a whole lot of laughter! It was great. I'm always so excited to hear the responses from them at different points in the show. With most plays I have done, the responses are all pretty easy. People laugh at the same places every time. But not with this show. It's awesome. Some nights the audience will laugh at one joke, but another night they won't. Sometimes they will laugh at the body, other times shriek and gasp (like they did tonight).

I can't believe I ever stopped doing theater. I love it so much. I've met so many wonderful people, and I'm so thankful I had those experiences. Soon, I will be getting some pictures up here for you all to see, and I may even put up some pictures from "My Fair Lady", the first "adult" play I did, this past spring.

Oh boy, I'm tired tonight! And I have another long day tomorrow. The fashion show is tomorrow, and it's...going to be interesting. I still don't know what dogs I'll be modeling! Not good...

0 comments: