Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All Hallows Eve

Popularly known as Halloween.

What are you doing for it? Chris, Lissy and I are going to go out trick or treating, while leaving a bowl of candy on our front porch for the neighborhood kids. Lissy and I are matching Cinderella's, while Chris is going to be our Prince Charming/Knight In Shining Armor. Cute huh? Lissy also has this Build-A-Bear Workshop black cat that is also dressed as Cinderella. It's pretty adorable, she loves it.

I'm mainly just rambling right now. I really don't feel like writing anything, but I have to get into the habit of writing a lot if I'm going to make it through November with my sanity somewhat still intact. Right now I would gladly take a Tylenol PM and go back to bed. I'm so tired and emotionally drained, and I really don't know why. The play is over, my nights are free (which feels really weird), and I really miss everyone. Back to being a hermit! I'm kind of excited to get a working car again, but that will be a while yet I think. I'd really like to take Simon (our dog) to the Park or Beach or something before the weather turns nasty. Like today was gorgeous. Cold, but nice. It would have been a great day to go somewhere, but there is no way in hell I'm going to walk across town and back again so Simon can be alone at the park.

Felicity didn't take her usual nap today, so she was kind of cranky, and finally fell asleep in my arms as we watched Jonah: A Veggie Tales Movie on Hulu.com. Too awesome for words. But I know that come bedtime...Yikes. I don't even want to go there.

0 comments: