Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Costumes and All Hallows Eve

Alright, I admit it. I ADORE All Hallows Eve. Not Halloween, mind you. There is a difference. Anyway, I won't turn this into a lecture about the difference. If you're interested, look it up.

This post is actually about my costume shopping. Online, of course. Since I live on this little bitty rock in the middle of nowhere...It's incredibly difficult to actually get to a Wall*Mart or Costco to buy costumes, so I spend my time drooling over the amazingly awesome costumes online that cost 200 big ones or more. Chris and I, since having Lissy, have wanted to do a "family" costume thing. Last year, Lissy was a very cute pink bunny, I was Pocahontas, and Chris just had a shirt that said "This IS my costume. Get over it." This year, he has actually agreed to wear a real costume. *GASP*

I wish this blog thing had a "vote" option, so I could have you vote on our two options. One, be a royal family. Chris being the King, me the Queen and Lissy the princess. Our second option (which Chris likes a whole lot better) is to be a Viking family. Chris being a viking warrior (He said he'd even wear the helmet!) me a Viking goddess and Lissy a cute little barbarian girl! Either way, we will probably have to make our own costumes, so it doesn't really matter. I have the means to create either :D But I do appreciate input from whatever you think is better!

0 comments: