Thursday, June 30, 2011

Guest Blog!

I know I don't have a scheduled post today, but I just couldn't resist! Today is the day when my guest blog on IntelliGender goes up, and I have the link for it right here!

It's so insane to see my work on another blog, especially one that has so many followers and other people reading it. I really hope that by reading my post for them, that women take heart and know that things do get better.

If you want something bad enough, it will happen. It just takes time, patience, and a strong will coupled with luck. I know later on, I will be posting a comment on it announcing my pregnancy, so that they read my story and get that last little bit of "she did it, so can I" hope.

I'm just so excited, and I really hope that this is the start to more guest blogs on other sites!

Keep writing, reading, loving and hoping!

0 comments: