Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunny Sunday's

Ah, my favorite post of the week. I love writing about all of the positive things that has happened this week, to keep myself happy and smiling. Some weeks I'll admit, it's harder to find those good things, but there is always something!

It has been almost a week, (tomorrow), since I found out I was pregnant, and Tuesday marks my 6th week. I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am, even though I know that I have a very high chance of losing this baby. But that is something that does not belong in my sunny Sundays!

We found out Monday night at nearly  midnight. I came home from having a spa night with two of my girlfriends, and had this voice in the back of my head saying that I should take a test. I asked Chris about it, and he said I might as well take one, so I could sleep on it and not have it ruin my morning/day if it's negative. Neither one of us was expecting it to have two little pink lines! Ever since then, I've started researching again. Touching up on what is happening now (Baby has a heart beat now!) and things like that. Of course, being bored, I have looked at baby names, but I think Chris and I have our top names for both boy and girl, and unless we come across a sign like we did with Felicity, it won't change!

Now for those of you who don't enjoy reading pregnancy stuff, I do have other happy news!

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that I volunteer at the community theater, and I'm on my eighth show in a row. This show is called The Real Inspector Hound, and it's hilarious. A play within a play, and our actors are amazing. I am stage managing that, and our director Jane is hosting a mid-rehearsal potluck in honor of all of our hard work so far, and to help keep it up for the rest of the run. I'm making a pasta salad, one of my favorite things to eat, to take. It starts at 4:26. Yes. Our director is very precise, hehe.

As for the story behind the balloon picture, my daughter Felicity loves balloons. There are few things that she loves more than balloons and this morning she woke me up by thumping one on my head. That one was given to me, and we started the morning out with a balloon war, getting Daddy a couple times in the process. (It wasn't on purpose… well, maybe a little.) As I write this post, I am still being bombarded with balloons while Felicity laughs loudly. Oh, I did leave out that she brought me breakfast in bed. I made blueberry muffins yesterday, and she ran out of the room, I heard her thump down the stairs, and then back up, and she handed me a muffin. It's pretty darn cute, and I couldn't think of a better way to start the morning.

Keep writing, smiling, baking and playing!

0 comments: