Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Update

OK, I'm going insane. We had another computer episode like my last blog post, although this time, it lasted four different power offs and ons. I was devastated. I thought that my computer had decided to go away for good. Chris finally got it back, although I don't know how. All I know is, I'm getting a new freakin' computer! Now all I need is the $300 for it, heh.

Anyway! For my word count, I am now at 4,419 words. Really trying to get into the groove of things, and I'm just about to start an action scene, so that will be interesting. I know this blog post is really short, but I do have Lissy on my lap trying to help me type. Rather difficult! But she's adorable, so it's ok. :D

Have a good day!

OH! P.S. I lost my phone. No idea where it is, or what I did with it. I lost it somewhere between my house and my grandmothers, so if you try and call or text and I don't answer....that's why.

0 comments: