Saturday, November 27, 2010

45k O_O

Holy mother of all that is holy, I have hit 45,000 words! 45,045, to be exact at this very moment. I am sooo winning this tonight! And! AND! It's only 6:19pm. Hehehe. I can so do this. I'm very excited, even though I haven't even hit the climax of the story yet, lol.

Since I have hit my goal for my completely deserved break time, I am going to read a little of my book, sit with Lissy, listen to christmas music, and practice my song for tomorrow.

Oh yeah, tomorrow, at Christ The King Church, we are having a dinner and our annual Bring Your Gift night at 5. I am singing a duet of Silent Night with Jennifer Netherton, and I will also be translating the song in ASL (American Sign Language). I'm very excited for that too, and I am a little nervous. Sign language is one of my passions, and I'm in no way fluent in it, but I love doing it for songs and the like, and it's actually the one thing that makes me feel like I am closer to God, and that is something I've very much needed recently.

So anyway, if you are able come, if not, don't worry about it :D

0 comments: