Friday, November 12, 2010

Oh Bugger...

Well, last night, I got barely in my daily quota. I was so dead tired! From 9am until 8pm, I was at the theater. Not once did I go home, and there was very few times where I actually got to sit and do nothing. I have no idea why the heck I'm there. I was told to be there, and then they didn't need me at all. Ian is doing everything that Steve told me I would be doing, so I'm extra, just hanging about feeling useless. After I was begged to do the sound. WTF?

On top of that, my foster cat has been missing for over a week. I don't know where she is, and nobody has turned her into the shelter. I'm hoping that she's alright, just living with another family. She's an orange cat, very tiny, with darker orange stripes. When she left our house, she was wearing a green collar with a purple tag in the shape of a cats face. Her name is Kit, and the number on the tag is my cell that doesn't work. If somebody has been calling that, my phone is dead and there is no way of knowing.

Now, on top of THAT, I get to miss my first rehearsal for the musical because I have to be at the theater to stand around the kiddy play. Why ask me to do something if you're not going to need me? It's not like I'm the only one who can push a button. I really hate being looked at like I don't know left from right. It's this kind of stuff that makes me really regret volunteering my time.

Lissy is being cranky for heaven knows why, I can't hear myself think over her screeching, the dog is chasing the cat around and then when he gets smacked, he yelps and looks at me like "What happened ma?" I'm going bonkers. I need to hit 25k today, because I know I won't be able to write anything Saturday, if I'm going to stay up all night tonight to write. I just really hope my director doesn't decide to reschedule me for Saturday morning!

0 comments: