Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30K!

Woot! I broke 30k last night! Now, the major motivation for getting as much in as possible, if because my BFF Jacque is finishing with her Tafe (college) work this week, and is going to have a butt load more time to write on her own novel, and I just know she will become a writing machine and outdistance me again like she did at the beginning of NaNo.

I really do love you Jacque....I just want to cream you! ^_^ So now according to the NaNo site, I'm roughly 4 thousand words ahead of her. Muwhahahahaha. Jenni, you just shut up. Lol. I'm proud of myself for getting in SIX THOUSAND WORDS yesterday. My total right now is 30,222. Pretty awesome number if I do say so myself.

And to top off my amazing day of getting a Kitten with Gemma at 11 this morning, I just got a call from the theater asking if I would like to also be in another Playwrights Festival play. I don't actually think I say anything, but it's a really touching scene in the play that I had hoped I'd be in initially. So I'm pretty stoked...and that monster I drank? Has nothing to do with my fingers creating smoke on my keyboard from typing so fast...

1 comments:

Jenni Merritt said...

Shut up? Shut up??
Your only mention to me in this post is "shut up"? I must say, I am hurt!

I was just going to say...
GO YOU! YOU ROCK! Getting SO close!

but...since I must shut up... ;)