Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bullocks.

So while today has been pretty good *YAY FOR SNOW!* I'm really not able to write anything. It's even more sad, because I'm actually in the mood to write. I went to agility this morning with Simon, and then over to my moms to fix her laptop, and now I'm home for about twenty minutes until I head to the theater.

See, this is where a netbook would come in real handy. Or heck, even a laptop with a longer battery life than 30 minutes. I'd love to be able to take my laptop with me to write during the hour until the children are ready to start the performance. *Sigh* But, once again, I will have to attempt to harvest my patience and wait for when things start coming my way.

I'm so cold!

But it's snowing!

Where are my stickers Jenni?!?! ^_^ Loooooove you! <3

2 comments:

Jenni Merritt said...

Well hon, you will never get any writing done if you dont make it happen! Look, this is about 147 words you just posted in this blog post...that could have been written in your book instead! And twenty minutes until you have to leave? That could easily be another 500 or more words! If you really want to accomplish this challenge...stop finding the excuses and start writing! Like Chris says in No Plot No Problem...you have to prioritize your day, and anything that is not essential should become WRITING time! Try it...you would be amazed!

And stickers...DOH! Slap my hand now. I will have them in the mail on monday.

I Dare you to block sites like youtube and Hulu until the 30ths and WRITE THAT NOVEL! You may miss those releases, but man, the feeling of hitting that goal is WAY better than watching a cat flush itself down a toilet.

Jenni Merritt said...

Oh yeah, and if you cant afford the netbook or battery right now...there are these awesome contraptions called notebooks...with lined paper...and pens. If anything, it lets you jot your ideas until you have time to type them out.

Look for the good.