Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday

Alright, so I have very little progress to report for my books, but the play that I am currently doing, "You're a good man, Charlie Brown" opens tomorrow night! I'm very excited, because this will be the first full show that I'll be doing lights on, even though it's just background lights (I mean, doing lights from backstage, not up in the booth). I'm super excited, and it's looking awesome so far.

I apologize that this is a very short, but sweet, post for today, but I'm running around like a headless chicken trying to finish four exact copies of GOBO's before tonight, and I'm stressing out because the aluminum is not co-operating with me. Ugh! I'm sure that they'll be just fine, and that they'll look awesome up on the screen, but still. I'm a perfectionist, and it's hard to ignore a little mistake that really won't make a difference in the long run.

But I have the second week of Karaoke to look forward to tonight! Yay! More on that later!! Keep Writing!!

0 comments: