Friday, December 10, 2010

Reverb10, Day 10

December 10 – Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?


The wisest decision of the year... I honestly can't think of any wise things I've done. Other than deciding against running people over with my car, or socking them right in the face. I've made several choices, but I don't know how to classify them as wise or not. I've done several things in the theater, made at least one friend, written over 50k words in 27 days, waited three months to get my upgrade for a new phone, stuck out talking with complete air heads in order to get my car fixed, got a puppy this past spring, gotten two kittens from the shelter less than a month ago... stood up in front of a church full of strangers and sang, while signing, Silent Night.
I wouldn't call any of those things wise, but most of them were fun and made me stronger as a person. I really, really, really hate people with pebbles for brains, but it's a fact of life that I have to deal with them. Without smacking them. Same thing that goes for people who's favorite activity is spying, being judgmental, and backstabbing others. As unfortunate as it is, I'm not allowed to smack them either, although I think that their victims would appreciate it... that's gotta count for something, right?
I guess my wisest choice this year was to effectively ignore most everyone.

0 comments: