Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dead Computer

Apologies for lateness, computer crashed again >.<"


December 13 – Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?
Finish the book, edit it, and send it in to my agent to see if she thinks it's publishable! ^^




December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?
I appreciate my daughter. She is my light, and love at its purest. I hope that she never forgets how much Chris and I love her, and I know we try and show it to her everyday. She'll be two in about a month, and I can't imagine my life without her in it. I love the laughter, the giggles, the glares, the hugs and kisses... sometimes I even love the tears. She is such a huge blessing to me, and it made me realize just how precious life is, and losing Nanny this year made me understand that it doesn't last forever, and even the strongest willed people must succumb to death eventually.




December 15 – 5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.
The thing I want to remember most about 2010 is my memory of Nanny leaning over the sink in her spot, yelling at the seagulls to leave her crows alone. I love her, and miss her terribly, and I will always think of her whenever I see crows.




December 16 – Friendship How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?
There is no denying that I have been given the best friend anyone could ever ask for. She's smart, kind, and hilariously funny. No matter what, I know she will be there for me if I need a figurative shoulder to cry on, and I know she will be there with a tissue and a big stick to whack whoever hurt me. Or, if need be, to whack me. We've been friends for seven years now, and that's incredible. As much as it annoys Chris (even though it is funny) she is my longest relationship, hehe. She changes me for the better, and I know it's a good thing. Although, if I randomly start spouting aussie slang complete with accent... then there might be cause for worry. ^_^ Love you Jacque!!!! <3<3<3

0 comments: