Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Beginning of NaNo

My first and second days of NaNo I would say have been a success. Despite not feeling any sort of creativity, I have forced 6,039 words out of my now tired fingers over the course of yesterday and today. Yesterday's count was 3,456 words, today was 2,583. Definitely more than the minimum, but I can't help but feel disappointed in myself for not beating yesterdays score, which was my intention. In order to match it, I needed to have written a total of 6,912 words. Just under 900 words short. I probably could have done it if I hadn't gone to coffee with my girlfriends this morning, but hey. I needed a chai and a pumpkin muffin with cream cheese frosting. -jealous much? :)

Now, I am off to bed before my hubby clubs me over the head to knock me out :) Good night all, and I will let you know how tomorrow ends!

1 comments:

Jill U. said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're off to a great start! And you deserved that muffin!